Sunday, August 8

My Stampin' Up! SUMMER GALA!!!!!!

Well, HELLO !!!!
My Summer Gala is about to begin I hope it is a huge success and everyone has a wonderful time so without further ado let me show you a little of what it will be like! First of all the girls will get this cute little goodie bag to put lots of fun items inside. The NEW clear mount stamps make fun designs like this so easy!!!
Into the bags went a NEW stamp set, a SNAIL, and ..................

This neat item!....... It is a sampler of ALL the colors that Stampin' UP! has to offer. Set on a key ring with a slip case it keeps everything neat and at your finger tips. What an easy way to create some very sweet color combos! To match the color ring, the girls will receive a note pad and pencil set for keeping track of all the items they "EXPECTED" to order from the NEW 2010~2011 Idea Book and Catalog!
I got this idea from Nichole Heady at Papertrey Ink and I changed the pen holder up just a little a bit because I was making so many! This design uses one piece of paper and decorative overlays instead of two pieces like Nichole makes.


Don't you just LOVE the phrases on the inside LOL!!!!!


We will make a few make 'n takes too! I have each card with all of the pre cut pieces spread around the room in caffeteria style and the girls will make each card by following the step by step instructions as they moved from station to station. Each station even has photo instructions.....it worked out so well, and saved me from having to go through the instructions over and over, PLUS I didn't need to get a gazillion more chairs!!! Then it will be lunch time thanks to White's Bakery and Cupcake Charlies that will be YUM YUM!!! Many of you know that my son runs Cupcake Charlie's BUT! Did you know my
Son-in-Law is the head baker at White's Bakery!!!!! The other "you need say no more" bakery in the area!!!!!
Well, he made all the Boxed Lunches with tons of good eats and we will finish it all off with a sweet creation from Cupcake Charlie's. Don't worry they all went back in the box safe and sound after the picture was taken!!!! Then it is time for the scavenger hunt you can see a copy of mine by clicking the link. Doing a scavenger hunt helps you walk through the catalog in a way that is not so overwhelming and much more fun! PLUS!!! can you say prizes! WOOOOOOHOOOOO there were prizes like you wouldn't believe!!!!!
Finally, I'll pull the tickets for the two raffle prizes, a Tabletop Paper Cutter and a brand NEW set of Stampin' Write Markers!
I know the girls will have an enjoyable time and I hope they will be back next year for this event....SO!!!! if any of you are in my area make sure you check it out next June when the time gets closer and come on over for the party!!!!! In fact why wait, join my little group NOW!!!!!

11 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow! What an amazing party. Good Luck!

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh MY GOODNESS - what a FABULOUS set up - it must have taken you ages to make all if these! I'm sure the day can be nothing short of AMAZING with you at the helm!
xXx

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

AWE, I wish I could be there! This looks like sooo much fun. My SU demo is having a cardmaking class on Aug. 30. This will be my first time attending one of her classes. My former SU demo moved. I hope my NEW demo has some of this kind of fun in store for us!!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hey Donna! I wish I could come this looks like so much fun!! And ... isn't it handy to have the baking covered!!! Love your set up ... and the gorgeous gifts!!!
I am so behind with my blog hopping (again!!!)... but have just sorted all my blog email subs ... and reorganised my favourite blogs ... so hopefully the new system will be more efficient! C U soon! Hugs Andrea xxx

Shelia said...

Holey Moley girl. Have you been working the midnight shift to get all this completed. What a awesome party you have going. This is something else.

Debbie said...

Hi Donna

Love your version of the notepad...could I get your directions?

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters said...

Wow what a great prize for the gals. So organized too. Looks like a success before it starts!

-Susan- said...

After seeing your posting ... I've decided I need to move very close to you Donna! Sure wish I was there to join the fun. Have a great time and I hope you post some photos of everyone stamping away!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your scavenger hunt, what a great idea, never would have thought of it. I have followed your blog for a long while and love all that you share. Thanks again.

Ace said...

Oh how I wish I were "in your area!"

I am soooo jealous.

You should do traveling parties...
starting in Utah.

Luvs!

Jeanne Nielsen said...

I love the idea of moving station to station for the make and take! Great idea! Lovely goodies to be had ... including the cupcakes! I stopped by there a week or so back (Cupcake Charlie's!) Love the Chocolate Raspberry cupcake and my son sent me there especially for the Oreo Cupcake! I'm going to look for the directions for that notebook holder -- you're so talented! TFS!