Monday, August 2

MOJO MONDAY......oh NO!

OH MY GOODNESS...it has been about a week and I have not shown you any cards. Well, after you see this first one you'll know why. Oh my, I am not thrilled with this card at all. I did it for the Mojo Monday sketch and the Color Lab pick.
Now, I want you all to go over and see the Color Lab because I am proud to say one of my downline members JEN is a color "chemist" there! Go check it out it is quite fun actually! The other card was one I did a while back and never posted. It uses some of the NEW colors and I was palying around with punches. I like the scallop detail and will probably try that again on another card down the road.
As for me I have been busy working on my Summer Gala event. If you could only see the "stuff" I have to give away! I always look forward to this event as much as my customers! We have lunch and cupcakes of course, and play games, and do make 'n takes. This year I have added a card swap for all my customers to enjoy and a scavenger hunt that will be used to really get them to move around the catalog! I will post pictures next Monday (maybe) of how it all went!
I hope you all have a great week I may be a little preoccupied to post but keep checking just in case (wink)
ENJOY!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hmmm...interesting, I actually really like your card. Just goes to show you, we all have different tastes.

Jen said...

I don't know why you don't like this card. I think it's adorable! Thanks for the plug!! You're so sweet.

Mary Lou said...

Hi Donna :D Hope your gala goes well--my daughter and I are doing a outdoor craft bazaar this weekend--hope weather is nice!!
Great cards--love the elegance in the second one--may be the rich beautiful colors too :)
Blessings

Debbie Pamment said...

Sounds like you're very busy behind the scenes Donna - but I do think you're being too hard on yourself with these - I like both of them! I posted a card recently I just wasn't happy with - had all sorts of problems getting it done - but it was one of my more popular ones - you necer can tell - LOL.
Big Hugz
xXx

Leigh said...

I do like them both. My fav would have to be the bottom one. Great combination of colours.