Monday, August 23

BACK TO SCHOOL TEACHER GIFT

Here in New England today is a perfect late summer rainy day....I actually have a sweater on and it feels good. I went into my stamp room this morning and all I could think about were the days ahead. There is always a day just preceeding the new season that gives a glimpse of what is to come. Of course it is just a glimpse because we will be back in the throws of summer by weeks end but for today I am thinking SCHOOL!!!!! What better way to spend a rainy day than to create something for a child's favorite teacher on the first day of school. SO, I took out some of my NEW goodies from Stampin' Up and got to work on a new sized box that will hold 48 full sized pencils for the teacher's desk. Then when she is all done handing out the spare pencils for the student who forgot their's, it can be used for hard candy treats!!! I hope you like it and will hop on over to my side bar, click on here or on the BOXES on my side bar if you need the tutorial to make a box. ~Enjoy

challenges Frosted Designs
Stampin Royalty

15 comments:

Michelle said...

what a cute box!

Becky B. said...

WOW, Donna! What a super adorable box! Any teacher would LOVE to receive this!!

CINDY said...

Cindy commented on Donna Centamore's photo 'Pencil Box for teacher's desk'
Neatly done!
2 hours ago

STEPHANIE said...

Stephanie Robnett commented
Great Idea!!
2 hours ago

CHERYL said...

Cheryl Dendinger commented
really cute! love the cork on it and everything.

DAWN said...

Dawn Gutro commented
I just love this idea!! Any details you can share on the box?
6 hours ago

Jean McKenzie said...

Oooooh another lovely box Donna! I am so sad we didn't get that embossing folder in our new catty! I will be buying this tutorial from you for sure! Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous work with us!

Diana said...

This is so cute, I need to make one of these for Nati's teacher. Thanks for playing with us at FD.

Laurel said...

This is adorable!

-Susan- said...

Love this project Donna. You are sooo clever!

Sandra Farrell said...

What an adorable gift. As I teacher, I would LOVE to receive something as adorable as this. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Ooooh! I am so gonna check out that template ... this is FAB! What a great idea for the new school year! Hugs Andrea xxx

CraftyGirl said...

Adorable project!! i love how versatile it is!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!!
barb :)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant site, I hadn't noticed butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com before during my searches!
Carry on the good work!

Blair Moch said...

I love this! Congrats to you as well! :)