Friday, July 16

CAS ing


My goodness the weekend is here and I got nothing, well almost nothing accomplished this week. I am supposed to be preparing for a class and everytime I get to my stamp room I make something for "ME" LOL. This morning was no different and I just had to try this card. I got my inspiration from Chantell Randall at Just Add Ink, her card is a larger version of this and I could not stop looking at the perfect way in which she blended her colors. I decided to use the color pallet from Curtain Call and try another card for their challenge using my reflection card technique. Instead of embossing first like Chantell did I applied my color and then embossed on top of it using white embossing powder. You can see a video of my reflection technique in my video section! ~Enjoy your weekend.

6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

so beautiful, Donna! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

de said...

Donna! You won EIC last week! I've tried contacting you a couple times! Please check the blog for details!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is beautiful!

enjoy *~*

Silke Ledlow said...

Donna, the color blending looks wonderful!!! This is a great case!!! Hugs ~S~

Debbie Pamment said...

Stunning card Donna - and I know what you mean about not getting things accomplished - it's been a bad week for me too - LOL. Maybe we'll do better next week ;)
xXx

Loraine Arderne said...

Stunning card!