Friday, May 14

Thought I would show you my Bedroom!

OH MY GOODNSSS have you seen Stampin' Connection today! Well, this is my rendition of one of the bedrooms in "my" Build A Bear Doll House!!!!! I got the inspiration from Judy Garza's house and must say I had to dive right in. What I loved the most was that it all folds up into a 6" x 6" card for a cute gift for a special little or "big" girl!!!! I have owned 9 homes and love to decorate, I think it is because I never had a doll house. So, I was just so excited when I saw this project, and what fun it has been this afternoon creating this little vignette! I have two bedrooms complete, (girl and boy) and now I am moving on to the kitchen!!!!! I think you should all try them! It certainly brings out the little person within! Have fun!!

13 comments:

Patti J said...

How much fun! I've never seen anything quite like this! It looks like a real room, Donna! Would love to try this project out...

Leigh said...

Oh Donna, words fail me!!!! This is just so.....fantastic, unbelievable, awesome, the list goes on. You are one very very clever lady.

Jean McKenzie said...

What words do I have to describe this beautiful creation!!! Totally totally gorgeous!! I just cannot stop looking at it and taking in all the details. Donna, you are just so very talented. LOVE your work!

Jen said...

That is so stinkin' cute! You never cease to amaze me!

Lorraine Castellon-Rowe said...

OMG!!! WOW!! When I opened your blog and saw this picture I actually thought it was a picture of a bedroom in a magazine. SERIOUSLY!!!! I thought it was an inspiration picture and that your card was going to be below. Well, about a minute later I realized it was a "paper" bedroom. UNBELIEVEABLE Donna!!! This is just amazing. TOO CUTE!! I want that bedroom, in real life!! Thanks for always inspiring me and for the wonderful way you do it!
Lorraine Castellon-Rowe

-Susan- said...

Donna, I purchased the same pattern and was amazed when I saw your post! Take more pictures of what you have done with this fun pattern. Would love to see your entire house!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I ... like Lorraine ... thought this was a pic ... and the card would be below! This is such a fun and fabulous project idea! Can't wait to see more! Hugs xxAxx

CORSAI57 said...

WOW thanks for sharing this is really amazing,

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

this is wayyyyy over the top!! great job!

Nancy Lempinen said...

Unbelievable, I too didn't realize it was a card. I still can't believe it, absolutely stunning, love the way you used the green and white stripe ribbon too.

Debbie Pamment said...

NO WAY!!!! I thought this was a pic of your latest renovation at first - LOL. What AMAZING work! HOW do you do this???
xXx

Claudia Manderla (manderla-hobby) said...

wow - i love it - please share the another rooms with us

Claudia Manderla (manderla-hobby) said...

Your house has inspired me. I have renovated an old wooden dollhouse - here is it - sorry for my English - it is not good.

http://manderla-hobby7.blogspot.com/2010/05/renoviert.html