Saturday, May 22

QUICK Stampin'411 sketch!

WOW! This sketch was just so straight forward I had to keep everything about it clean and simple. Talk about quick but pretty! Stampin'411 is celebrating an anniversary and they have an awesome anniversary play time over there so check it out. Other than being able to pick out my Upline's fab card it was very challenging. The more I played the harder it got! Have a great weekend, and for you more mature women who visit, I have a new blog you might like to check out! You can see the link on my sidebar....enjoy~

10 comments:

Patti J said...

This is beautiful, Donna! I actually looked today for some DP like that at our LSS! Thanks for sharing!

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - look how fabulous texture, a touch of colour and a simple outline stamp can be when Donna puts them together!!! Just beautiful!
xXx

Kerin said...

Hey Donna, I knew you'd be able to pick out my card right off the bat!! Your card is gorgeous, love the two textures on one card! Beautiful clean & simple style :)

Tiffany Bauer said...

Love this one Donna!! Love how you stamped the image and then texturized it!!! Great idea!! http://soul-scrappers.ning.com/photo/albums/sc11a-new-scrapbooking

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Hi Donna,
You know I love your work.....always simple and elegant....but with such style. You're awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your style. I am very interested in the texture plate you used for the background on this card. Is this a stampin up product?
LibraLLM@aol.com
Linda

Robin Merriman said...

Beautiful Donna - clean, simple and elegant! Thanks so much for playing along!

Sharon Carr said...

Very elegant and lovely! This card is just one of the nicest out there.

Selene Kempton said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I just love your stunning work!

Patti Chesky said...

Clean, simple and perfect. Love all the texture from the embossing folders.