Monday, May 10

MOJO Monday ~ Mojo Gone :(

Good Monday everyone!!!! I hope all you "gals" had a special Mother's Day just for you! I enjoyed mine but am a bit tired. I find my Mojo completely gone today! LOL!! I thought maybe if I did the sketch for Mojo Monday it would help....not! Anyway I had a big class on techniques Saturday, and didn't even clean up my stamp room after the class I was so tired, and I think it has just lingered on until today, never mind the fact I had to close my windows and turn the heat back on because it is so chilly! I even had to put socks on! I hope your day is a bit warmer where you live! Really though I cannot complain our spring has been delightful.
For this card I barely made a layer LOL!!! I stamped some images using a few sets I haven't had a chance to try yet. I used the stamped images for the sketch detail, instead of adding ribbon or more layers. It makes for a minimilistic, and clean Father's Day Card or male Birthday card. ENJOY!

11 comments:

Chantal said...

I like you card alot! I think it would be great for a workshop make & take! I have those stamp set, I enjoy using them. Here it's freezing too! But I'm glad the sun is back. For mother's day, it was really cold, windy, and cloudy. Hope the worm weather will be here soon! :-)

Tamie said...

Wow what a great clean and simple card. I absolutely love how you chose a stamp instead of ribbon or paper for the layout. YOU ROCKED IT!

If you like challenges please come visit and join us over at Picture Perfect Creations

http://ppc-challenges.blogspot.com/

Tamie - PPC Creator

Chelsea said...

Love how you added stamped images as the "ribbons". great card!

Patti said...

Perfect man card! Totally awesome!

Patti said...

Perfect man card! You totally rocked the sketch!

Leigh said...

Donna, I'm so sorry to hear about your missing mojo, not that anyone would realise it....this card is fabulous for a male. Hope your class went well and keep warm.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I would hate to see you REALLY lose your mojo!!! Hope it is starting to warm up again for you. We have had a lovely lingering 'indian' summer over the last week! It is lovely ... and I really DON'T want winter to come! Hugs xxAxx

Shelia said...

The card is perfect for a "man" card. Sorry your mojo is gone. Also the ballet card is sooo cute. It is cold here in NC also. Down south here we call it "Blackberry Winter" because it is a cold snap when the blackberries are blooming.

Carol Kugler said...

INGENIOUS! I just LOVE it.. what a great take on the sketch!

tkelli said...

I love this one too! Very clean design, perfect for father's day!
P.S. Come check out our new challenge blog!
First challenge starts May 23(next Sunday.) Hope to see you there!
xo Kelli

Vince B said...

Simple yet SO striking. Your cards always amaze and inspire me.
Vince X