Monday, May 17

A little inspiration from a loyal follower!

This card was not inspired by a challenge but inspired instead by one of my loyal followers. I was checking out the blogs of my followers last week to see what you had been up to, and Patti had a card posted that caught my attention. As I was looking at her card I realized that I had NEVER stamped an image over script (mainly because I don't have a current set)! SO, I found a retired one, took her inspiration along with the black magic technique (which I had not tried either) and made this card. Then as I perused the challenges for today I saw the OCC sketch and this is very similar to that, then my daughter's birthday is today and I am using this for her card, so it fits the Cute Card theme for someone special . I think this card will do just fine for both challenges! Remember, inspiration is everywhere you look! So, as you browse blogland, take note of what strikes your fancy and try something different! ~Enjoy!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

ohhhh - i think it's goooorgggeeous!
i've stamped over script - it's one of my favorite things to do - but I've NEVER done it on black with that black magic ---- you've inspired me!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

WOW! Just like you, Donna I haven't stamped over script before ... and just like you ... this card has inspired me to try something JUST THE SAME! 'Cos this is just stunning. Love the black magic used on this one. It makes the card POP! Have just bookmarked it to CASE ... sometime when I get a few moments! Hugs xxAxx

Patti J said...

Hi Donna, thanks for the shout-out! I love your card - it is SO elegant. Simply stunning, my friend! Thanks for sharing, and again for the link up! Hugs!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful!

Debbie Pamment said...

GORGEOUS job Donna - it's one of the fabulous parts about blogging - the ideas and inspiration that abounds! LOVE this idea!
Am off to check out what wlse you've been up too while I've been MIA!
xXx