Saturday, May 1

FUN Brayer Embossing! oh and Challenges!


Here is a card for the Stampin' 411 challenge sketch, Crafty Creations make your own paper background, Stampin' Royalty use your punches...I tried the brayer and embossing folder again this time using circles to mask some areas!!!! Hmmmm I think there is a masking challenge out there this week too! I;ll have to hunt it down. LOL! Anyway I am liking the way the brayer leaves the ink just on the surface to expose the embossing in white...so you know what happens when I get stuck on a technique! It means you will be seeing it for a few cards! LOL. Here in the New England area it is like summer today and tomorrow so I need to go outside and visit my gardens see you soon!!! ~Enjoy!

12 comments:

Chantal said...

This is so cute! I love the way the ribbon is twisted. Have a nice week-end in your garden!

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh this is FUN! Love the effect!
Yup - season changes here too - getting COLD - but not like the cold you guys get! No Snow for us!
xXx

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Donna, this is so yummy looking. It reminds me of an old fashioned candy store. It's really a fun card. Thanks for sharing.

Shanda Stirk said...

What a great technique! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' royalty.

Selene Kempton said...

Way to combine the challenges! This is just beautiful Donna!

Patti Chesky said...

Ohhhh fun!!! Such pretty colors and techniques used on this fun card. The twisted ribbon is a fabulous finishing touch!!

Sarah Newman said...

Very cute! I love the colours! Very cool technique! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Leonie said...

Hope you had fun in the garden, it was freezing here in Melbourne today! I love you card, what a trickster you are with this technique!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Funky and Fun! What a busy month you have with all those celebrations!!! Hugs, xxAxx

Kerin said...

This is adorable Donna! I love the way you twisted the ribbon for an added fun touch!

Connie Babbert said...

How fun is your card! Love the ribbon detail, too!

Tiffany Bauer said...

What a fun colorful card and I am loving that rolled ribbon!!! Thanks for playing along!!