Wednesday, May 12

Another Box from the SUNSET COLLECTION!

HI everyone! Are you ready for another box? This is the second box in my Sunset Series I have included it in a challenge at Stamps R Us . Also, it was chosen by Donna Griffith from Stampin' Up! as her gift to take home with her from Spring Fling! SO, I guess this would be her special box! I call it the Pentagon box but, I should probably rename it to something a little prettier don't you think! This was a favorite of mine too, not only for the shape but, for the details inside and out! YIKES as I think about it I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! How, can I not love the Hat Box coming up in the weeks ahead! Anyway, if you'd like the pdf for this box complete with step by step photo instructions and tons of hints then hop on over to my side bar and pick one up! Have a wonderful weeks end! ~Enjoy

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh wow Donna, this is the box I was waiting for. It's gorgeous.

Leigh said...

I was so excited at the thought of getting my hands on the little tea box, that I forgot to ask for an eta on the hat box template.

Shelia said...

Oh my gosh, is all I can think of to say. this way to pretty, now after all that work, who would want to give something that pretty away. I would have to keep it myself.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Just amazing, Donna! I am going to be sooooooo sorry that I never got that Baroque Motifs stamp set ... I have been ummming & aahhing about it for months and months! Hugs xxAxx

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a gorgeous creation! I can't wait to browse a little farther on your blog!

Patty (LaLatty) said...

I love this box too, and your are right, the details on this are amazing! You do such lovely work!

Thanks for playing along with our Stamps R Us blog challenge this month!