Sunday, April 25

TWO CARDS and a CHALLENGE

Oh my goodness, have you noticed I have been MIA?!!!! Well, I have been babysitting for 96 hours while my grandchildren's parents are sunning themselves on an incentive trip in Cancun!!! Oh how I would love to be there right about now. I have had a workout I must say, I can tell by all the muscles that are hurting me, BUT I have had a lot of laughs and memories too! What a treat albeit wearing! The good thing is hubby is home today so I got an hour to myself to play as he took over kid duty! I made a card in Not Quite Navy and Green Galore for a challenge at clean and simple, and then this pretty baby card for a blog friend who had a little girl on Tuesday! I loved using Animal Stories for this card! The elephant looks charming in pink! Okay everyone, I am done playing until tomorrow! See you then...oh and thank you thank you thank you for all the box orders! I CANNOT WAIT to see what you have done, so email me with a link!!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I just got done watching grand daughters while their parents were in Hawaii. I sure understand the work and the loads of fun too!

Crafting Clare said...

Both cards are lovely but I particularly like the first one with your stunning ribbon treatment!

Cindy Haffner said...

Both cars are FABULOUS!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Had to laugh at your "aching muscles" ... but even though I am not at the grandparent stage, yet (not too long away, perhaps???) I can imagine the delight it was to have them all to yourself for a little while. Just hope it doesn't take too long to recover. These two cards are so sweet. Hugs, Andrea xxx

Vince B said...

Both are indeed "clean and simple" but also stylish and elegant.
Wonderful!

Vince X