Tuesday, April 6

STAMPIN UP! MAKES COLOR CHANGES FOR 2010~~~

Well, after the Stampin' Up! announcement today and all the NEW AND EXCITING COLORS TO BE PART OF OUR 2010/2011 Catalog, (see below for all the NEW COLORS)I hear some lamenting going on.....shhhhhh it will be okay! I myself, couldn't be more excited but just in case you are not, I have an idea for you to use up lots of that paper you have stashed away to make way for the NEW! Here is an idea for 3D classes, event projects, gifts or just for you to make and sell at craft events! Here, you get to make some pretty little note cards and a dispenser for them to travel in too! Get a start on fall craft fairs, it doesn't matter what color these darlings are for that, RIGHT!...there you go. Feel better? Now, go gather up all your energy and frustration, grab some paper and make a cute little sample to show your downline, friends and family. They are quick as can be, in fact I made this set this morning and did the post, and did the tute! How fast was that. Once your friends see it they will want to make one for themselves for their desks......great for you! If you would like to see how I made mine, I made a quick overview for you. Unfortunately, I have no way to transport the files in bulk because they are too big so, I needed to put it on my payloadz site....I will only charge .99 if you'd like to download it! ~enjoy!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Donna I LOVE your attitude about the color changes. I too am excited and am looking forward to some new colors and old in colors coming back. I love how you have already posted a great idea to use up that "old" colored paper. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to share this idea with my customers as well. I will be purchasing the tute for the box to hold all the note cards. Great idea I LOVE it!!!!

Sue W said...

So glad to hear you have escaped the result of the crazy weather!!! Keeping Colin in my thoughts too!
This is a gorgeous project - guess we'll get the same changes down here eventually! Take care. x

Shelia said...

Now this is really a wonderful ideal. Now if I could just find the time, or the path into my craft room.

Lisa B. said...

I'm with you, Donna. So glad River Rock is coming back! Of the retiring colors, I will only really miss Brocade Blue. I'm surprised that Cool Caribbean wasn't an In-Color chosen to come back. It seemed really popular (and pretty). Thanks for the color update.

Brooke S said...

I saw them yesterday at SU and They are REALLY beautiful... It's hard for some of us demos though. I want all the new colors with out all the headache of changing from the old.... Sad to see a few go.. Not so sad for the bold and brights to leave though....

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

HUGS
BROOKE

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I am with you Donna! A fresh approach is always a nice thing! Love this cute little project! I am imagining that the scallop square is done with a die that we don't as yet have in Australia!!! :( Sometimes I get a little impatient! I am trying to imagine the sizing ... so I can cut and scallop edge punch my own! Am bookmarking this for a class idea! TFS Hugs, Andrea xxx