Tuesday, April 6

NEW STAMPIN' Up! COLORS 2010~2011

DAFFODIL DELIGHT EARLY ESPRESSO MARINE MIST
CHERRY COBBLER CAJUN CRAZE
THIS is exciting NEWS for demonstrators and all my customers BOTH New and Seasoned....the Stampin' Up! colors are being renovated into BRAND NEW Color collections. YOU WILL BE surprised how some colors form one family are now introduced to a NEW family to create a BRAND NEW and FRESH COLLECTION BLEND! WOW~ Now the great news is we will be getting 10 of some of our old favorite IN COLORS back! YES that means my favorite RIVER ROCK!!!!!! You will be happy to be seeing Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasbi, Baja Breeze and a few more returning to our everyday colors! The good news is we are only going to be getting 5 BRAND NEW COLORS so the expense will not be too expensive to absorb! Most of us have held on to our retired stamp pads and now we can use them again!!!! YIPPPEEEEE!!!!! What will the downside be? Well, I have to say there will be some colors that will be leaving. I know that many of you may be losing a favorite, but think of the UPSIDE! Color is inspiring. Think of your own clothes and homes! You LOVE a NEW TREND and COLOR IDEA and embrace that over and over again from season to season. SO, it is just natural for Stampin' UP! to make their colors NEW AND FRESH too! YOU are going to LOVE this beautiful change....I thought I would be a bit more disappointed but, I have had the complete opposite reaction....I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE NEW COLORS and I know you will too!

Here is a fun little something for you...I can not show you the colors but how do you like these for names for our 5 NEW COLORS!!!!!!!!
Marine Mist
Daffodil Delight
Crumb Cake (newly named KRAFT)
Early Espresso

Cajun Craze
Cherry Cobbler


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Okay I want to know how you found out about Peach Parfait??? What are the other colors??? Do you know those too...come on spill....