Saturday, April 17

MY SUNSET COLLECTION

Hey everyone! Well, I have been busy this week getting ready for today's presentation at Spring Fling! I am so excited and a bit nervous too, but I am very happy with the displays that I have created for my new and fun boxes! Here is a small sample of what I will be showing you over the next week. The funny thing about this collection which I call "Sunset" is that I started designing these boxes two weeks before Stampin' Up! announced their color renovation. As I began creating the theme, I fell in love with this color combination, only to learn that it is all being retired! Just my luck huh! LOL!!!! But, aren't the colors just scrumptious together! Here you see my six sided hat box, a five sided tea box which when designed on it's side looks like a dog house, and this gorgeous cupcake box! These are no flimsy boxes either each one is substantial, with strong construction techniques. I hope you like them and will come back next week for a look at some others and a peek inside these! Have a great weekend...wish me luck at Spring Fling!~Donna


15 comments:

eva said...

Very nice boxes

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Donna! Enjoy them while you can!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

Donna your little boxes are lovely! Best of Luck at Spring Fling!!!

sharon said...

Beautiful boxes!
Sharon L

Marisa said...

These are great :D

Sue W said...

Hi Donna,
Your boxes are devine!!! You'll wow them at the Spring Fling ... no worries.... so have FUN!!

Debbie Pamment said...

You ALWAYS astound me with your beautiful boxes! I'll be checking these out for sure - me likey boxes - LOL!
xXx

Jeanne Nielsen said...

Donna, you did wow us at Spring Fling! I enjoyed meeting you and thank you for your step-by-step directions about your gorgeous "cupcake box"! Put me on your email list to hear the latest about Cupcake Charlie's!!

Shelia said...

Oh my heavens Donna, these are superb. I can't imagine creating something this grand. I would have loved to have heard all the WOWS you got.

Mary Lou said...

Donna these are Magnificent!! Your detail is Excellent!!
Thanks for sharing

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Gorgeous as always!!! I can't wait for the tutorial. There will be one, right? I sure hope so. Thanks for sharing your fabulous talent with all of us.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! I can't wait to see these "up close and personal"! And ... the colour combo is just perfect ... pity it is going to be "passe" soon! Hugs, Andrea xxx

Anonymous said...

Love these boxes - just beautiful!!
Do you have a tutorial for them. I haven't found this at this point. Thanks for sharing

kay said...

This is a lovely set!!! Very much loving all your boxes :) Thanks for the inspirations :)

Leigh said...

Oh wow Donna, you can certainly come up with some stunning boxes. Love them.