Thursday, April 8

My Stash MONOTONE & SKETCH challenges

Hey there! I have played hooky for a couple of days because the weather here in New England has been gloriously teasing us with hints of summer. My goodness with all the rain and people still out of their homes it is nice to have a break. All this sunshine has drawn me to a color I very rarely use. PLUS with the NEW colors coming for Stampin' UP! I need to exhaust my stash. Hope you enjoy the card and thanks for stopping by to make a visit! NEW COLORS HERE
challenges:
OCC SKETCH (loosely)
Cute Card Thursday Monotone (loosely)
Fifth Avenue Floral, crushed curry, dry embossing

12 comments:

Juliana said...

I really like this card--it almost has an Asian feel to it. Love the clean lines and crisp images.

Thanks for sharing!!

(Playing hooky is totally allowed in nice weather after a long winter!)

LeAnne said...

Mmmmhmmmm.....love this.

Jean McKenzie said...

Donna, I love this idea - just another way of using this stamp set! I will sure be doing cards like this using different colours!

Leonie said...

Love what you have done here, we never got that colour in Australia, looks like a tricky one to use!

-Susan- said...

Donna this card calls to me! It screams Summer! Beautifully done my dear!

Jen Timko said...

This is really wonderful! I love the scoring and the use of Curry!

JUDI said...

BEAUTIFUL card. I love the design, and fantstic color. The scoring is such a neat thing to use, but I forget to use it in my cards. I'm going to tie a rope around my finger so I don't forget.
But then I'll probably forget WHY I have a rope tied around my finger....Smile

JUDI said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD! I love the Curry. The scoring is so simple but adds so much class to the design.

Whimcees said...

At first I thought this was a framed and matted watercolor painting! What a beautiful card! I am inspired to make one also!

Wishing you a good week!

Barbara Diane

Simply Shaz said...

This is really lovely. LOVE the simplicity of it...Great work :))
Thanks for joining in with us over at the OCCSC
Shaz x

Laurel said...

Very pretty!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awesome monochromatic design - love it!! Thanks so much for taking the time to play with OCC this week! xx