Monday, April 26

MOJO MONDAY GRADUATION


Hey there! For todays Mojo Monday sketch I was a little free with the design because this worked better for me, and after all it is all about the "mojo" isn't it? Here I used the Forest Friends stamp set to make a graduation card. If you have noticed I have used stamp sets intended for other things to make a baby card the other day, and now this graduation card. Think beyond the stamp set and see what else you can do with it. My favorite and original idea a few years ago was using Pick A Petal for a grumpy old man get well card. The possibilities are exciting...so go try it won't you!!! Have a great Monday

5 comments:

Debbie Henderson said...

Your little forest friend is so cute!! What a great idea!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

so CAS! love the owl and the swirlies. the ribbon is gorgeous! could use this for The Pink Elephant challenge (Aqua).

Betty aka ZacksNana
Jazzy's Paper Designs DT Member

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

It must be grad time in US??? I have seen a few cards around! :D This is just so simple and lovely, Donna! Nice job! Hugs, Andrea xxx

LeAnne said...

oh my, this is so cute! You have the best ideas!

Shelia said...

This is typical of your elegant style. Also I absolutely loved the video on FB. It was so precious I cried from joy and happiness those two radiate.