Sunday, April 18

MASSACHUSETTS SPRING FLING FUN WOOOHOOOO!


............................Donna Griffith, Training and Sales at SU, Lynn Larson of I Love to Stamp and Scrap, and your's truly

OH MY GOODNESS I had so much fun yesterday at Spring Fling WOW what a fabulous group of stampers! If you look at our faces in this picture you can catch a taste for the fun the presenters had! For all of you whom I met thank you for being so kind and sweet to me, you certainly made my day! I enjoyed chatting with you and welcome you to my blog. I was so pleased to meet some "stalkers" too! LOL You know who you are! I was especially honored to meet DonnaGriffith from Stampin Up! She came all the way from the home office in Salt Lake City to present her fabric and Big Shot secrets for us PLUS a very cool ribbon twirling technique...watch the SU video coming out soon to learn this super cute idea. You know me and ribbon, well you are going to love this trick! She was gracious and so accommodating to all of us. Of course she brought gifts from the home office and THE BRAND NEW COLORS for us to see up close and personal. I have to say Early Espresso is unbelieveable and Cherry Cobbler well who doesn't love cherries. It is a "to die for color"! You are going to love, love, love it!!!!!! think bing! Can you tell I am rejuvinated!?? There was so much mojo going on there I have an itch to go to convention! We'll just have to see about that! NOW, for another box!
For all of you who could not be with us yesterday here is my "TEA" box. This little cutie is very strong and has substantial weight to it, so that you can present it as a gift with no worries about it losing shape or collapsing. What about that little bead isn't it adorable! This box measures 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" with a 1"+/- cover and makes a cute presentation for potpourri, lotion, candy or even what it was made for, FINE TEA! I have a brand new tutorial with all the instructions, including the "decorating tips", and color photos on my side bar if you would like to get them. Until later ~Enjoy!

4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Sounds like you had a BLAST Donna - and more ribbon twirling ideas - you must be in crafter's heaven - LOL
xXx

Shelia said...

Oh dear and this is in my favorite colors too. You all look like you were having way too much fun. Glad you enjoyed it so much.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Yes! You do sound excited and rejuvenated! We are gearing up for our annual SU! convention here in AUS ... so that will recharge all our batteries, too! I am sure! And ... I guess we might get to see some of the goodies that you saw! Glad you had so much fun! Hugs, Andrea xxx

Leonie said...

Your little box os gorgeous! SOunds like you had a great time!