Wednesday, April 14

Frosting Technique Balloons all shimmery!


Hi everyone! I went away this week and when I came back my internet provider had blocked my account because someone had been trying to hack into it. So, perhaps there was more to that scam than I thought, and they were trying to do a little identity theft too! Well, things are all secure now and I am moving ahead! Thanks for all your concerns and awesome stories...We are a smart bunch I see, and these scammers don't have much on us! LOL!
Anyway today I had time to make this card for several challenges. I have not used this frosting/ballon/snow technique in quite some time and never with shimmer paint! I love how the ballons shimmer! You can see the video for this on my side bar, just look for frosting technique! Okay so for the challenges I used pumpkin pie, regal rose, ruby red, and bermuda bay for the colors sheme for colorQ, the layout from Mercy Kerin, shimmer and sparkle for ABC challenge, and balloons for Tuesday Taggers have a great Wednesday!~

15 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

It always frustrates me that small groups of people can affect the way we think, act and live. The majority of people are honest and hard working - why can't WE dictate how people live!

Ok - am off my soapbox - LOL. I LURVE the shimmery balloons Donna - they are soooo purdy!
xXx

Zoechaos said...

Wonderful shimmery balloons lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at TT this week.

SnappyStamper said...

Hey Donna, LOVIN those balloons! So glad to played along this week ~ you're so sweet!

PatR said...

Fabulous balloons and card, love the shimmer. Thanks for joining us at TT this week.

Emma - Independent SU! Demonstrator said...

what lovely balloons. I love this technique and it looks fab with the shimmer paint. BTW I love your templates. Thanks for joining us on TT's this week. Emma xx

Sally H said...

lovely balloons! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Glad you finally have your computer probs sorted! Hope the scammers leave you alone now! Love this shimmery look on the balloons and am off to check out your tutorial! Hugs, Andrea xxx

Shelia said...

These balloons are fabulous. Well everything you do is fabulous. I cant wait to get to my computer in the morning to see what you have posted.

Jennifer said...

What a wonderful technique!
Thanks for joining the ABC Challenge this week.
Hugs
Jen x

Lisa Atha said...

Donna,

Awesome card and technique! Thanks for sharing it with us. I left you a little something on my blog, I hope you like it.

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

Gez said...

Gorgeous card. The balloons look FAB. :)

Victoria said...

pretty card

thank you for joining us on abc S is for Sparkle challenge this week x

Krystal (skdeleeuw) said...

Super cute sparkly balloons! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColourQ!

Samantha said...

Lovely card, Thanks for joining us on the ABC Challenge this time, Samantha :0)

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.