Friday, April 2

Curtain Call and Stamp Something Random

I have been asked what punches I used to create this bunny card. Here is a quick overview (not a tutorial) on what I did to make my bunny! I am also submitting this to this week's CURTAIN CALL color combo and STAMP SOMETHIG RANDOM pink!!!!! Happy Easter!
You will need two 1" circles for the top of the ear, two large ovals for the main part of the ear, one wide oval for the face

punch out the large oval andse it a template. Then draw an elongated top for the ear and cut out two!
draw lines like shown above for the shape of the face making a forehead, chin and cheeks. Cut out.
adhere the pieces together like this and decorate like a face.

4 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

oh my goodness, Donna! this bunny is too cute:) thanks so much for sharing this adorable card at the Curtain Call!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is absolutely adorable! It's the perfect project for me to do with my grandchildren who will be here tonight. Perfect timing Donna. I love and so will they!!!

Sue Kohler said...

what a stunning effect, thanks for sharing your ├│verview. love the swiss dots! thanks for playing along with us this week! :)

Sandie said...

Sweet card!!

Thanks for joining us on Stamp Something this week, good luck :)