Wednesday, April 21

THE CUPCAKE BOX


Last week I introduced my NEW boxes to you in a sneak peek before Spring Fling.
Well, when I came home and showed off the Tea Box, the tutorials went flying out of my cart! So, here I am back with another NEW box!
This box is the first in the NEW series called the Sunset Collection!


INRODUCING The Cupcake Box! This box got it's name when my son wanted me to make a box for special cupcake presentations in his shop! These boxes were ooohed and ahhhed over at spring fling last weekend, and the biggest treat was when the ladies picked them up and held them in their hands. That is because construction of these boxes has to be felt to be appreciated. Not only are they pretty to receive but, they are strong enough to keep. Come on back and see more of the NEW boxes as I present them over the next few weeks. You can start your own collection NOW when you purchase the tutorial! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oooh ... can't wait to download this one! But ... I think I will wait until you have posted some more ... and do a few at once! Very pretty, Donna! I am intrigued how you did the reverse scallop punching. Hugs, Andrea xxx

Debbie Pamment said...

ooh this is gorgeous - does the tutorial include those gorgeous flowers - LOL. Oh - and a cupcake recipe too ;)
xXx

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Donna, You're work is like a breath of fresh air. It's just in a class of it's own and simply beautiful. I've awarded you the Sunshine Award today...please go to my blog to pick it up.
http://www.stampingleeyours.blogspot.com

Patty (LaLatty) said...

I'm speechless, what a work of art! SO very pretty!

Thanks for playing along with our Stamps R Us blog challenge this month!