Tuesday, March 16

SUNSHINE has returned!!!

HEY!!!!!! It's been a bit since I have posted huh?!!!! Well, we have been dealing with 9" of rain here in the northeast and all of us in my family have had some issues....but not as bad as this poor guy in the parking lot on the next street over from me! YIKES what do you do in this situation besides cry and then laugh!
Hopefully he has insurance.....I checked today and the car is still there..... along with a few others who thought they could drive trough 3' of water! What were they thinking? LOL
Today I made a card with three of my favorite colors; apricot appeal, cameo coral and a retired color, baja breeze for the COLOR Q challenge, and then I took the layout from STAMPING 411 whew that has some layers baby.....a little more over done for me but the colors made me smile!

Are you getting excited to see who the winner of my contest will be? Well, then come on back tomorrow to check it all out. CONTEST CLOSES AT 8:00 a.m. EDST and I will announce the winner at noon! So, hurry up there is still time for you to enter! Have fun~I'll see you tomorrow!

8 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! You must have had some rain! That poor guy in the parking lot! I think I counted 12 layers + embellishments on your card! What a marathon ... but what a lovely result! I have never used those colours together before ... but they are really lovely! TFS. Hugs, Andrea xx

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Donna, how do you manage to put colors together like this? You are an incredible talent and master of color. I love it!!
I hope you didn't get too much water damage.

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Donna, can just see the sun peeking behind the butterfly lol! Hopefully the sun will be with you soon! 3' of water! Hope you keep dry. Your card is very layered and done wonderfully, take careX:)

Robin Merriman said...

Beautiful card - perfect for spring! Thanks for playing this week!

Leonie said...

Love your choice of colours, they look great together! About two weeks ago we had a torrent of rain here too, not quite that bad though! Yikes!

Patti Chesky said...

Love the mix of colors!!! It's the perfect card for Spring!!

Tiffany Bauer said...

What a pretty card!! Great job using our sketch and thanks for playing along with us over at Stamping 411!!

Selene Kempton said...

That looks like westgate plaza in Brockton. My sister lives not too far from there and spent the weekend killing 2 shop vacs in her basement. I really love your card, it feels so much like spring. I love your layers, and the embossed textures.. Another beautiful card Donna.. i hope you enjoyed the sunshine today. :)