Saturday, March 6

Stamping411 challenge

OOOOOO hooooooo it is gorgeous outside so I am signing off of this computer for the day and going out to play! SPRING has come to say hello! So, I am going to take advantage just in case winter gets jealous again.
Now for today's card. I made this for a friend and used the sketch from Stamping 411. I absolutely love this bunny, mainly because I LOVE chocolate Easter Bunnies, but want to show you that you do not have to put him away after Easter! Doesn't he make just the cutest baby card?

10 comments:

LeAnne said...

You are being mean, not telling us your secret! This IS an adorable image for a baby card....I may just have to make one myself! Love the layout....I haven't stamped for so long I may forget how!

Debbie Pamment said...

Such a cute baby card - awesome idea! So glad to hear you have some exciting news - look forward to you sharinh it!
Enjoy your Spring weather - we had a freak hail storm here yesterday - have some dented cars to get fixed and thought we were going to lose some windows too - looks like Summer is on it's way out for us!
xXx

Corie said...

So adorable and yummy!!

Vince B said...

Another wonderful card Donna
You're right spring is almost here and I have a hankering to make a card using pink and yellow too.
:0)
lindt chocolate bunnies are the best aren't they! I want one now after seeing your card, roll on Easter !!
and he certainly does make a fantastic baby card.

Vince X

Lynn said...

Your card is scrumptious! Love the embossed dots and the chocolate bunny...very sweet!

Selene Kempton said...

Yummo.. This guy looks good enough to eat! :) Beautiful Card Donna!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

So soft and pretty Donna. I just love these colors together.

Connie Babbert said...

Oh, I love the soft colors you used for Chocolate Bunny! Great job with the Stamping 411 sketch this week!

Crafting Clare said...

You're right - he makes an adorable baby card and definitely earns his right to stay out for the year!

Patti Chesky said...

Love the bunny on a baby card!!! I love how you used the rounded corners on each of the layers.