Thursday, March 25

SPRING FORTH BABIES and onsies!

Hey everyone! I made this card the other day for a friend's daughter who had a baby boy. It even has a ribbon tag at the hip! So cute. I also skipped an embossed texture and used textured paper instead and it looks like the material they use in baby undershirts in real life...just adorable! Anyway, I love this template and use it for most all of the baby cards I send out. You may have remembered the girl here one I made a while back. Well this also fits for some challenges today "babies" at Crafty Creations , it also the Cute Card challenge using dimension as in shape and paper piecing. So I m posting it for you to see too~Enjoy!

7 comments:

Debbie Henderson said...

These are adorable Donna! Cute for a baby shower or baby congrats!

Joyce said...

Simply adorable.

Deb said...

awww, they are so cute, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Jean McKenzie said...

Oh how cute these both are Donna!! Strangely enough, I have never used this template - about time I did I think!! I love the little girl one!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Sweetness PLUS!!! Must remember this gorgeous design ... next time I am doing a baby card. (I don't have a lot of baby stamps ... so this is a great alternative!) Hugs, Andrea xxx

Debbie Pamment said...

These are toooo cute Donna - just need someone to have a baby so I can make one too - LOL
xXx

Leigh said...

How cute. Love your baby cards Donna.