Monday, March 1

SNOW GLOBE CARD


WOOOOHOOOOO It is so good to be back home....well actually be back in my stamping room LOL!!! I just walked around it this morning thinking oh my goodness look at all the things I get to play with today! Then I got lost in the stuff and time... now it is already 2:45 and I have not even had my morning coffee, never mind breakfast or lunch!!!!!

How are you all doing? Did you have a great weekend! I hope so....mine was fabulous catching up with our kids and grandchildren. Tonight they are taking us to Ruth's Chris for dinner yum and we will catch up with them some more. What a great day!

So, let's talk about stamping! I checked out all the challenges for today and one had a color challenge of So Saffron, Brilliant Blue, Night of Navy and Pumpkin Pie. Now, as you know these are not colors I "DO" often but I was able to pull them off today and hope you like the idea! If you would like to see how I did the coloring to make this Snow Globe Card or need a template of your own check out my sidebar and look for Snow Globe! ~Enjoy


10 comments:

Susan said...

Your snow globe is gorgeous! I love the flowers and butterflies. Great job with the SPCC colors.

RobbynW said...

Wow! This is fantastic! Wouldn't a "snow globe" with butterfiles be fun IRL, instead of snow???
Robbyn - SP Diva

A Latte Stampin said...

Wow Donna...so glad you guys had a great time...Next time you come down drive along the east coast...to my house HEHE. I love the concept of a snow globe with Butterflies it, like a hidden or subliminal message...Bring on SPRING, Gorgeous!

Jaime said...

Hi Donna :)
Sorry it's been so very long since I've written... I've been a little busy w/ my new little one! I just watched a few of your videos, and I just wanted to say thanks for all the inspiration, you truly have an amazing blog... and you make such beautiful cards!
I hope you are doing well, keep up the great work!
:) Jaime

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Wow! This snow globe is just gorgeous! Love it! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

Debbie Pamment said...

I love snow globe cards - it's sooo much fun to see one that's more Summery than Wintery - fabulous job!
Sounds like you had a great trip - enjoy catching up with your family and your stampong supplies - LOL
xXx

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

So is just so beautiful! I am loving everything about it. Love the butterflies!

Deanne SP Diva

Megan at PPC said...

What a gorgeous snow globe!

Please check out my NEW challenge blog and Design Team Call! www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com

-Megs :)

emily said...

oh my gosh...this card is gorgeous!

Emily-SP Diva

thescrapmaster said...

So pretty!!
Hugs,
Samantha