Tuesday, March 2

Simple card with many challenges

Hey everyone, it is a sunny day here in Massachusetts, and although I should be doing my spring cleaning, I am like an addict and cannot stay away from my stamp room! Today I was inspired by many challenges, and made this card for some of them. Isn't it just so perky! I used a piece of left over DSP that I loved and ran from there. Now some of you have written to me lately about my Paper Cuts.....I did almost 52 of them last year, and thought I could stop but you have been begging for more. So, I have felt guilty and will use this as one for now. I may be doing one a month in the near future, but I am so busy with so many projects I don't know if I can commit to that. Just stay in touch to see!
In the meantime here are the challenges for this card. Enjoy~
hand writing challenge-Frosted Designs
color challenge- Color Q
just for Mum- My Time to Craft
squares and birds- Paper Pals Arts
scallops- Timeless Tuedays

17 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

He,he,he Donna...great minds do think a like :)!!! Your card is beautiful!!! I really like the soft colors and the sweet birdy image!!!

Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Sylvia said...

Hi Donna, Glad you are back!! I have your cards to look at now!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh FUN and so PRETTY.

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Your use of these colors is very fresh, love the way it turned out.

PaperHoliday said...

Oooh so pretty! I love those colors and that layout - great look!

Debbie Pamment said...

Such soft tones of green and then the impact of the black - wow - awesome job Donna!!! Hope your Spring cleaning gets done - if you're like me the ink and rubber has a MUCH stronger pull - LOL
xXx

Kelly Jo said...

this is beautiful!

Ann Schach said...

So pretty! I love these colors. Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Lisa Atha said...

Donna,

Hey great card, love the Spring colors. Please forgive my absense, I have been so busy that I have been neglecting my blog and my blog browsing.

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

Makiko Jones said...

What a wonderful card, Donna!! I love the striking design and color combo! Thanks for playing the FTTC with us!!

bcyhand said...

I love your cards, I haven't looked at your sight for a very long time!!!! Thanks for sharing

Linda Callahan said...

Love the four square look to go with the inspiration photo! Very pretty spring card - thanks for playing at PPA!

Ruthie said...

Love this card... and the fact that you incorporated so many challenges into one card! The colors are so soft and springy!

A Latte Stampin said...

Love it...sweet colors!

Michelle said...

Very nice

CraftyGirl said...

This is beautiful!! I love that little birdie!! How precious! And I agree that the spring cleaning can wait... after all, is it really going anywhere?! It will still be there for you when you are done creating... and we all like to see the creating! LOL!! Thanks for making Frosted Designs one of your challenges this week!
Barb :)

Jamie Lane said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!