Wednesday, March 24

On the phone + on hold = INSPIRED!

Have you ever been on the phone....listening to horrible static music and feel frustrated that you are stuck on hold. Well today I was on the phone with PayPal for 35 minutes and I do not have a portable phone so I was stuck at my desk while I got more and more frustrated. While sitting I was playing with a pile of Extra Large Fancy Flowers that I had punched earlier to make some roses. Well, as I played with them I started to examine them and realized that I loved the varigated look of all the colors I had chosen, and the feel "texture" of the pile in my hand. All of a sudden I was inspired! Inspired to make a key ring! So, when I got off the phone no longer agitated I made this cute little doozie! What do you think. I rushed it because I couldn't wait to see if it worked, but now that I know it does I will be making them for my hostesses as a give away! Hope you think it is kinda cute!!~Enjoy

8 comments:

Julie said...

So cute....kinda makes me want to host a party!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a super cool idea, Donna! And ... I'm sure your hostesses will be thrilled with their little gifts! Hugs Andrea xxx
PS Might need to CASE this idea!!! (grin)

Jeannie said...

Very cute!! Plus, what a wonderful way to turn what could have been a bad situation around! :o)

I just started stampin' up :o)
but if you'd like to check out my blog sometime..
http://www.jadedwishes.blogsopt.com

Leigh said...

Oh wow, excellent idea Donna. Looks great.

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Donna, wonderful idea, I am sure your hostesses will love them, take careX:)

Jean McKenzie said...

Donna, you are always coming up with wonderful ideas!! This is great and thank you for showing us how you make them!!

Debbie Pamment said...

It's fun playing catch-up on your blog - I get the "before" and "after" stories!!! I should plan to leave a pile of shapes next to the phone for MY next "on-hold" event - LOL!
xXx

Jenni Hogan said...

Do you remember how many layers you made your flower. It seems like quite a few!!! Email me the answer if you get a chance. TIA!!!

Stampin in the SON!!! jenni
www.stampinintheson.com
smurfette7777@msn.com