Friday, March 19

...In Your Easter Bonnet

Hey there!!! I decided to do a challenge or two today after being card thirsty and used the Bonnet Template to make this cutie! Doesn't it look like something NieNie would wear! For all of you who have already gotten the Bonnet template, here is another sample of what you can do with it! I used Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Whisper White and Always Artichoke for the colors in the Curtain Call challenge. Then I embossed some vellum with polka dots which left the raise paper white and added some more dots to the sizzlit flower for the Crafty Creations challenge, and finally I made spring flowers out of the vellum for the Frosted Designs challenge...hope you'll try a bonnet for yourself! You can grab a template over on my side bar if you need it! Enjoy your week end see you Monday!

9 comments:

Marisa said...

This is fabulous!!! Love the hat and how you have incorporated all the Curtain Call colours! Thanks for playing :D

Stacey Schafer said...

Oh my word, Donna! This bonnet is so clever and cute:) Thanks so much for sharing it at the Curtain Call!

acreativeneed said...

Lovely bonnet!! Sweet spotted flower! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Shelia said...

As I always say, this is just way to cute. I may even have to make my Easter Cards using this template. Well that is if I actually get any made. But love this template.

SmilynStef said...

How adorable ... I love the scored texture.

Leonie said...

This looks so adorable

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous - love this one - so fresh and pretty!
xXx

CraftyGirl said...

Gorgeous bonnet!! I love your vellum flower... so spring like! Glad you could join us at Frosted Designs this week!
Barb :)

Shannon said...

Hello Donna - just stopping by to say hello and tell you that your creativity is so inspiring. You have such wonderful ideas and your execution is beautiful! Sorry I haven't been in touch much lately - we're involved in a huge play at church right now (www.thethorn.net) and just finished rehearsals and started performances, so free time has been limited, but I hope to catch up when we're finished. I miss our e-chats :)