Thursday, March 18

CIVIC DUTY AWAITS

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! Wow that contest was a fun one....Brooke your little goodie is on the way! Enjoy!
Well, I am spending this day grumpy! I have jury duty which isn't so bad but it will be the first day to hit 70 degrees since who knows when.....and I will be stuck in a conference room waiting for them to tell me I am dismissed 4 hours into the ordeal......Will they let me take in snips, and a guillitine (sp?)paper cutter! LOL!
I have this template for you today. This is what all the contestants got from me for participating in my contest. NOT ONLY did it make a cute St. Patty's day cap but it makes a great Mother's Day card and Easter Bonnet Card too! So fun and easy. You can add a little shading around the edges for fun and you are good to go. Can't you just see all the flowers you could put on it for Easter YUM!!!! Well, wish me luck in the lesson of patience and quiet today....I will be having conversations for sure in my head........

6 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Donna, thank you for the Hat Template. Jury Duty oh dear, hope the conference room has cooling, thinking of you, take careX:)

Leonie said...

poor you! I would be grumpy too! I just saw your fabulous template hit my inbox, thank you so much generous lady, I cant wait to give it a whirl!

Ruth Y. said...

Just ordered this template. I can't believe how easy it was to download this and several other templates. I am so computer illiterate that I always hesitate to order anything that has to be downloaded. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Chantal said...

Your hat looks fantastic! I love the two layer of ribbon and two layers of hearts! I'll let you know when I have mine done, probably for Easter. Hope your day went well!

Debbie Henderson said...

Donna, cute hat!! Thanks for the free template. I was able to load it this morning and hopefully get to play with it later as I'm getting ready for workshops this weekend. Good luck with jury duty!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

Congrats Brooke!

Hey Donna:
I love your Easter Bonnet! Check out the one I made a couple weeks ago. I sold it for $8.90 including shipping. :O) EASTER BONNET
I like the shape of your hat too!