Thursday, February 11

Warm "hello" and sunny inspiration~





SO SAFFRON, MORE MUSTARD, HANDSOME HUNTER, GARDEN GREEN
this ship was painted with the most beautiful and HUGE orchids...so I am sending my snowy friends some of the sunshine I am enjoying...I hope you'll use this picture as a jumping off point to make a warm, and sunny card....and here is what I left!
GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE IN SLEET on our way to Florida

Stopped in Savanah to check out Ms. Paula!!! and now!!!..........

WELCOME TO COCO CAY!!!!!!! Good afternoon everyone!!!! I am so excited to be on the computer...I am enjoying this cruise and have had a fab time but I have also missed blogging. Our ship has the first and only female captain in the industry, Kerin Hansen and she is awesome. The crew and staff have all been great and made our time so much fun.
I must tell all of you who know my little Texas Holdem' secret, there is a table here and I have "taken it down" every night between $100 and $700! That means MORE Stampin' Up! goodies for me! LOL!!! I have an announcement to make for Massachusetts stampers the next time I sign on. !!!!!!!!! But that is for later, so enjoy the pics and I will see you all soon!


6 comments:

Stephanie Rodgers said...

Have a fabulous trip!

Treasure Queen said...

Donna - sounds like you are having a fabulous time - keep winning so you can buy more stamping products...
Jenny in Aus.

Ace said...

Aahhhh.

That looks dreamy.

Shelia said...

Thanks Donna, the temp here right now is 23 degrees. *wink* Us Gal's in NC need a surprise too. ;) Have a wonderful time.

Shannon said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself Donna. Now, step away from the computer and go enjoy yourself! We are dying to go on another cruise. We've only been on one, but we absolutely loved it. Say hi to Paula for me, and tell her I'm a huge fan :),

Jen said...

I'm so jealous that you're enjoying that beautiful weather and I'm stuck here in MA with six inches of fresh snow and cold temperatures. I keep telling myself that spring is coming - evenutally! Enjoy your vacation. I'm looking forward to the Spring Fling!