Thursday, February 4

This is a color challenge


We are almost packed and headed out tonight for our drive to Florida. We have never done a road trip before so this ought to be different LOL!! If any of you are off I-95 from Massachusetts to Kissimmee holler and I'll wave! If I am near a computer during the trip I will let you know where we are staying and you can tell me you're just around the corner! I think we may stop in New Jersey tonight Kristin do you have room for guests!, then northern SC tomorrow, we'd also like to take in Charlston, Fredricksburg, and St Augustine....but that could all change in one second of "should we?....nah...." We are very indecisive travelers. Any comments? Any invites? I'll try to keep in touch over the next three weeks.....enjoy your February!
Oh and this card is for the ????challenge. Yup I forgot what challenge asked for these colors so I made the card but can't submit it LOL!!!!! You'd think I was in vacation mode already!


6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Good luck! Just be careful around Baltimore/DC area----95 is a bear around there! Wave as you go through Delware!!! Have fun!!!

Leonie said...

If you change your mind and decide to come down under, I would love to meet you face to face! lol! Oh, and your card is sooo much fun!

tkelli said...

Woo! Have fun on your trip! Be careful around MD though, we're expecting 2 feet of snow!!!

Lisa Atha said...

Too cute Donna!

Hugs,

Lisa

Debbie Pamment said...

Have a SENSATIONAL trip - and love your card - even if you can't remember what challenge you made it for - LOL
xXx

Jean McKenzie said...

I am just catching up on your blog Donna - some lovely work since I last looked. This is a cute card - pretty colours!!