Wednesday, February 17

SKETCH CHALLENGE for Karen Giron


Hey girls! and GUYS!!!!
Well, I hate to complain especially in light of the fact that I am on vacation but this weather BITES! We have not spent too much time outside in the past 14 days because it is still chilly here....now I do realize that you guys are fridgid and snowy but pleeeeeeze I am in Florida and I am supposed to have my toes exposed LOL!!!!!! Anyway, because of the weather I have been guilt free about blogging and making some cards!!! LOL! Today I have two cards one for the Stampin' Royalty challenge of a masculing card and the ABC challenge of using one paper! Then I made a second card for the Sketch Challenge at Sweetest Sunday! I LOVE that layout.....so enjoy the cards and I will see you next time.....

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is beautiful nice job - enjoy your craft time I am enjoying mine because we are having a heatwave!

Shelia said...

Well it is 5:10 am and the temp is 18 degrees, so I am eating oatmeal. But I do wish you could get your toes in the sand. But it sure looks like you are having an extremely productive vacation. These are beautiful.

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Love Love LOVE the look of this and how the blooms are stamped at different angles.

MaryR said...

what a beautiful card - love the layout and how you stamped the flowers

Philippa said...

Wow Donna. This card is beautiful. So stylish. Thanks for sharing.
Philippa

Abi Bundy said...

Beautiful card!