Saturday, February 13

MORE challenges to do on vacation....

Well, I decided to try out some challenges today and this card was first inspired by the layout for a site called "Create with Connie and Julie" it is a private subscription only site, but the layout was eye catching enough to do anyway. So although I will not submit this card, it is a great site to get ideas from. I also used the color scheme of "red" from "Crazy 4 Challenges" and a loose interpretation of the sketch from "Our Creative Corner"!
Also, for those of you in Massachusetts and the surrounding area come see Donna Griffin from Stampin' Up! and me Donna Centamore as we do some extraordinary presentations during Spring Fling on April 17th in Holliston, MA! I'd love to see you there!

10 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Donna - I drop off blogland for a few days and you post post post!!! AND all while you're away - LOL. Was checking out your road trip supplies - I NEVER take the right things - LOL - so thanx for the hints! And the cards your doing - you gotta know I love those!
Hope your trip is AWESOME!

Rose said...

this is beautiful! luv the ribbon.
thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)

Shelia said...

There you go with your ribbon magic again. I'm naming you the ribbon queen! Have I already said that? If so, then that is ok too. Beautiful card. Happy Valentine's Day to you to. Enjoy your trip.

Lisa Atha said...

Donna,

wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!

Lisa Atha

Jennifer said...

So pretty. I love the colors. Thank you for playing along with OCC this week. I hope you join us again.

Laurel said...

Love, love, love this. Stunning take on our sketch! thanks for playing at OCC.

Jo, Paul & Jade said...

Love all those polka dots!

Iwona Palamountain (a.k.a. Chupa) said...

I {heart} your loose interpretation! *lol* Great choice of colours, and OMGoodness, my favie polka dots!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at OCC!

Gloria Stengel said...

This is so pretty! Great take on the challenges. Thanks for playing at OCC this week!

Abi Bundy said...

wow love this!