Monday, February 15

MOJO MONDAY plus other challenges!


Here is a card done again with minimal tools and supplies for a few of Monday's Challenges. I had no varied sized circle punches so I used a pepper shaker to trace the inner circle and then used that as a guide to cut the second one, and a small circle punch to make the scallop edging. I used a blender pen to color the daffodils even though I had no water color paper. It is the best I could do, but so worth playing! LOL! Unfortunately this year Florida is a bit chilly and not very sunny until today! So, we have been going to the movies and eating...right just what I need to be doing. Anyway, I hope it will warm up so we can head over to Disney World in comfort. I love Disney and cannot wait to get over there. Lucky for us it is just 2 minutes away from our front door. Maybe I will get out and take some pictures of where we are staying later today! Fo now enjoy your day, and visit these websites to do your challenges too! MoJoMonday for the sketch,
Let us see flowers at Pile it On , and the colors Green Galore, Summer Sun and Only Orange over at Scrapper's Color Combo!

5 comments:

Patti said...

Love,love,love your card! Your borders are awesome and the added embossing is the perfect touch!

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous job with the sketch - especially with minimal supllies!!!
Love the colours you've chosen too.
xXx

Shelia said...

Wonderful card. I love how you made do with what was available. Now that is a true crafter!!

LeAnne said...

Nicely done, with all your limited supplies!!! Have fun whatever it is you're doing! :D

Ruthie said...

What a beautiful card! Love your 'coloring'...