Sunday, February 14

LAST VALENTINE'S with few supplies




















OKAY! So here are my last Valentine's for this year. I made the red one this morning for Hubby because I was not about to go and buy one, and I had forgotten to pack his when I left for vacation. I have very few supplies for Valentines so I used the "S" from congratulations in the new stamp set WELL SCRIPTED to make two swans...then I used the leaf from the set GOOD NEIGHBORS to make their wings.....a little ribbon and red and it looks okay. PLUS see those mini hearts? It meets the requirements for the following challenges: Cute Card , Stampin Royalty , Tuesday Taggers , My Time to Craft
The first card was made to use for the challenge Frosted Designs which was to make a Valentine without using red or pink! ENJOY!!! and Happy Valentine's Day!








14 comments:

PatR said...

Love your cards Donna they are both very elegant creations just perfect for the TT challenge. Thanks you so much for joining us this week.
Pat xx

Sally H said...

Stunning! I love both. So simple but elegant!

Steph_C said...

Very pretty cards. So glad you got the chance to join us for last weeks Frosted Designs challenge. Love the Valentine without red or pink!

LeAnne said...

You are awesome----these are just lovely!

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009 said...

Beautiful cards! I love how creative you were with limited supplies! You'd never know that you didn't have a whole stamp room available:) I particularly love the non-traditional colours in the second card!

Emma - A crazy crafter said...

gorgeous. Thanks for joining us on TT's this week. Emma xx

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE the swans - how clever of you to put them together!!! I love red and white together - very classy! Your other card is elegant too - looks great in those cool sea colours!
xXx

Sandra Farrell said...

Wow - I love both of them. Thanks so much for playing with us at SR.

Lisa Atha said...

Very pretty!

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

Avril Ann said...

Super card Donna, love the simplicity off it, good luck with your challenges, and many thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards. Love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Deb said...

beautiful cards, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Sarah Newman said...

Very cute cards! I love the swans! Great job on using what you had on hand! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

CraftyGirl said...

I love the simple elegance of you cards.... beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!
Barb :)