Tuesday, January 5

SUPER CUTE and FUNCTIONAL CARD ORGANIZER


Hey Everyone!
I am still on my orgnizing streak so the girls are going to be doing a two week class starting tomorrow, to create this super cute Pocket Card Organizer and 12 cards. The purpose of this album is to hold your important ready to send cards for an entire year. It's pretty enough to keep in plain view so you do not forget those important dates, and yet at the same time organized and fuctional!!!! Or how about for a very special gift!!!!!There is a seperate pocket for each month and every pocket has a calendar on the back to write the recipients name on the appropriate date. Each pocket is six inches square and easily holds your standard sized cards and envelopes clean, safe and ready to send! If you missed this class and would like the instructions for the pockets, then just jump over to my side bar and you can get them to make at home. ENJOY!



5 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Organised - one thing I'm so NOT - LOL. Gorgeous project though and love the idea! Just know I'd still be running around last minute and sending off belated cards ;)
xXx

Leigh said...

Oh I love you idea Donna. I don't how you do it, being so organised.

A Latte Stampin said...

Hey Girlie ...this is lovely. Come to my house!!!!!My space is under construction again only it looks like a demo team has been there. So Organizing right along with ya! Soon I hope to show your lovely box in Sam Style!

Shelia said...

oh how neat, but that is what you were trying for isnt it? Donna, the colors are wonderful. I still have thanksgiving things to put away. Maybe if I wait long enough it will organize its self. I am separating buttons into colors, does that count? *wink*

Karen said...

Just beautiful Donna!! Love every little thing about it!

karen
x