Wednesday, January 13

Stampin'UP! Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die and challenges



I just love the Big Shot from Stampin' UP! but must admit, when I bought it I never, ever, thought I would use it as much as I do. Today I just HAD to emboss some of the beautiful butterflies from the NEW Stampin' Up Beautiful Wings, Embosslit Die! I already know I am going to be using these guys a lot! I've taken a little poetic justice liberty with the challenges today and used this card for Stampin 411; Cute Card Thursday using something new (embosslit); Crafty Creations, (textures), and Mercy Kerin's sketch. Enjoy your day!

13 comments:

Carin, priceless child of God said...

Very beautiful card!

Lisa Atha said...

Donna,

Eeeeeek, you beat me to it! I just received this butterfly embosslit, and haven't got to use it yet. Ok, I am inspired, I have got to go make something with it.

Love the card by the way, absolutely beautiful!

Hugs,

Lisa

Debbie Pamment said...

I love die cuts and embossing - and it looks like us Aussies are FINALLY getting SU's Big Shot and dies - wooohoooo! You're card is a wonderful showcase of these fabulous products!
xXx

Denise said...

Beautiful!! Wow, so Elegant.
Hugs,
Denise

Viv's Visuals said...

Beautiful card

Wishful Nals said...

love your beautiful blog!

acreativeneed said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing the Crafty creations challenge!!
smiles,Deena

Rose said...

beautiful!!

thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us on Crafty Creations with this lovely work! Good luck!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Jaime said...

so elegent! Thanks for playing with CCC this week.

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations - lovely card - great textures! Cheers Claire x

Gary and Evalee said...

Beautiful card. What did you use to emboss the top part of the card with the flowers and vine? I reqlly like the elegance of the card. Thanks.

Gary and Evalee said...

OOPS, please e-mail me about the card. I do love it.