Wednesday, January 13

STAMPIN' UP! and clear mount stamps


Hey everyone, I just had to take some time for myself today! I did not stamp one image! :(

WHAT(*^## ? I was just too tired and I think the other night has caught up with me. LOL. I actually SAT on my couch (which I have not done in over 6 months) and fell asleep! I am NOT a TV kind a girl and am always doing something, in total quiet. The only television I watch is between 10:45 and 11:00 to catch the end of the news before bed. Anyway today was one of those weird days, and I took a moment and sat down while I was waiting for the dryer to finish it's cycle so I could fold some clothes. BANG I was out, until I heard the buzzer and then I awoke with a startle and all disoriented...hate that LOL! But those few moments rejuvenated me and I was off again doing something else. I was all prepared for tonight's class so I decided to take pics of my stampin' area to post on the NEW su connection! Have you been there yet! Wooohooo lovin' it! Of course it is just for demonstrators, hint hint....but so cool! I also did this card yesterday and decided to take the rubber off my "love" stamp and use it as a clear mount....oh my goodness how cool! I was stampin that baby all over any piece of cardstock I could find lying around. I have a feeling I will be doing this to many of my wood mount sets. I'll keep you posted. For now I hope you enjoy the card....have a great rest of your day!


5 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE this card Donna - that heart has always been a favourite of mine - love the shadow treatment - thank for the tip on how to do it!

I'm often taking a "nana nap" - I hate to say but I'm a gal who needs her sleep and will play catch up if I miss out at night! But I too hate the waking up part!
xXx

LeAnne said...

Oh you rebel, you! Taking your stamps off the wood---good for you!! I LOVE IT!!! The nap is a good thing too, cuz look at this beauty!

Shelia said...

Oh how pretty, I love the stark white, the black and the touch of pink. this is really pretty. We all need naps, but my boss keeps reminding me that he doesn't pay me to take naps :(

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

this is gorgeous! ~as always :)

did you just use the rubber? no foam? i am also seriously considering dismembering my wood mounted babies as well.

Stephanie Rodgers said...

What do you do to the rubber stamp to make it a clear mount stamp? Do you store it back on the wood, or what are you now storing it on?