Friday, January 22

Oh my goodness :) ....!!!!!!!!

GOOD FRIDAY everyone! Well, if you have read my blog for any length of time I am sure you have heard me speak about NieNie and these cards are for her. The pictures were taken at my son's house so bare with me! LOL!! She had more surgery this week and I am sending a pick me up package to her. Her signatures are silhouettes, love birds, and balloons, and this set captures all of that!
NOW!!!! for some really fun personal news!!!! Yesterday my husband called to tell me my favorite brother in law Ed, had just called from VA. I was perplexed because he lives in MA and I couldn't imagine why he was calling from VA. Then my husband said "little Eddie" that is his son's name, and we still call him that even though he is 6 feet tall and 29 years old, LOL but it stuck. So anyway my husband says Little Eddie just called his father and told him he stopped at a corner store on his way home and (pause)......now at this point my heart sank figuring why did my brother in law call while he was traveling in VA and why did he call to tell us little Eddie was in a corner store unless it was serious........WELLLLLLL my nephew "little Eddie" bought a $5 lottery ticket and scratched it off and WON!!!!!!!! Yup!!!!!!!!!! Now I am thinking $5000, maybe $10,000...nope...$100,000? ...nope ......."little Eddie" WON A MILLION BUCKS!!!!!!!!
Now you say what is a 29 year old gonna do with all that money. Well, I will tell you he is the most generous, loving boy I have ever met his age. In fact when my grandson who is on the Autism spectrum was going to camp this year Little Eddie was the first one to reach into his pocket and make a huge donation to help defray the cost. I am so happy for him, he will be very wise and generous with this gift. CONGRATS "EDDIE" I will call you that now becuase you are a Millionaire! God bless you honey!
OKAY friends, that's it! Enjoy your weekend.....thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

Joyce said...

What a nice thing to do for NieNie. I think she will love the cards.

Stephanie Rodgers said...

Congratulations "Little Eddie"! I once knew a million dollar winner, and it kind of feels like you're a winner yourself when you actually know someone who's won. lol Oh, and I love the cards for NieNie.

Shelia said...

That is wonderful, i am so happy for him. He sounds like such a nice young man. See it pays to be nice *wink* The cards are wonderful for her also.

Danielle K said...

Ahem...I am honorary family and I live in Virginia ;) Such happy news. Send him to a conservative financial advisor ASAP!

Debbie Pamment said...

Your cards are absolutely gorgeous as always - love the black birds with those balloons - very whimsical!!!
And GREAT news about your nephew - sounds like he's the lovely sort of guy who will do good things with it - all the very best Eddie!!!
xXx

Leonie said...

OMG! Comgrats to "Little Eddie" that is just amazing! How cool is that! Your pick me up pack is just adorable too! Love the balloons

LeAnne said...

Wow, what great news! And these cards are so cute....I have read NieNie's blog and saw her on TV recently! So nice of you to do this! Pretty colors!

Ellie said...

Our God is an awesome God and when some gives from the heart he gives us 10 fold back :) YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR EDDIE!!! Love these beautiful cards too. Well I love all your projects! Happy Weekend to you! :)

Lisa Atha said...

How in the world did I miss this one! So cute, I love them, and what a sweet thing to do.

Hugs,

Lisa Atha