Tuesday, January 19

It's ALL an ILLUSION!!!!

Good morning chickies!!! I am in a very upbeat mood even with swollen fingers from nailing, pulling and spakling, and congestion from sawdust....next to stamping my kinda fun!!!! I want to CLARIFY something.......now I appreciate all your comments on my work space but I must confess after hearing how perfectly organized and clean it was, I have to tell you these pics were taken just before a class! NOW every other minute of the days it is a disaster!!! How can you creat in neatness! LOL!!! You are all so cute LOL!!!!
Anyway today I am off to vote. I live in Massachusetts, yes I can spell it correctly......insider candidate humor....so because I live here we are having a special election to fill the seat of the late Sen. Ted Kennedy. The primary had only 10% of the voters taking their obligation seriously but, today I am expecting a huge turnout....so all of you Commonwealthers get out and vote. Ok that is it for my political career.
Now, I have a card to show you that I made this morning. I created some background paper using a stamp from Greenhouse Garden and then versa marked a stamp from Holiday Blitz and sponged color over the card stock. COOL! I am jealous of all the Valentine DSP I have seen but because I am away for February I decided not to buy it. This "home made" paper will work just fine. SO, I hope you have a fun day, and go make some DSP!!!! Enjoy~
challenges:

Donna

14 comments:

Denise said...

How Sweet & Beautiful!! Love this card, the sentiment is nice, and love the pink!
Hugs,
Denise

LeAnne said...

Look how pretty this is! Yes, I remember (back in the old days) when I NEVER used DP---just stamped my own!!! This is gorgeous and you are a wise, frugal, hard-working woman....I feel lazy next to you! :D

Selene Kempton said...

you talked me into it! I'm going to go vote! Beautiful job on the challenges!

Lisa Atha said...

Donna,

Ooo, pretty card! Love everything about it.

Hugs,

Lisa

Debbie Pamment said...

This is elegantly stunning - in true Donna style!!!
BTW - MY craft space would NEVER be that neat - just waaaayyyyy too much junk belonging to everyone else in that room - it's the household dumping zone :(
Am inspired to clean it up one day now though!!!
xXx

Sylvia said...

Love your entry card! Thanks for the link to my blog and I am glad that you found my photo tip useful. I need, but cannot afford a different camera and a lot more light! LOL! I could give you a long list. Enjoy your week!

Avril Ann said...

Fabulous card Donna, love that bow, many thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week, Hugs Avril xxx

PatR said...

Fabulous and thanks for joining TT. Hope the vote goes the way you want.
Pat xx

Robin Merriman said...

LOVE this card! It's clean, simple and elegant all at once. Beautiful bow!
Thanks for playing along this week!

Sylvia said...

Donna, I used your idea and made my own designer cardstock with my stamp and brayer! Thanks for the suggestion. I linked back to you!!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is right up my alley. White, clean, crisp and fun! You nailed it.....big time!

Patti Chesky said...

Beautiful!! You know, I have this stamp, but haven't inked it up yet. I am now...thanks to your gorgeous card!!

P.S. Love the big 'honkin bow too!!!

Jean McKenzie said...

Just beautiful Donna! Your background is so pretty and those colours look lovely together! I have just ordered some satin ribbon - can't wait to get it! BTW, I am very envious of your craft room - a place for everything!! TFS.

Teri said...

Lovely card hun!
Love what you did with your leftovers from Christmas.
Glad you could join us at Tuesday Taggers this week - hope to see you next time too!
Hugs,
Teri x