Thursday, January 28

EXHALE......................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh







OH my it feels good to be sitting at my desk after a day off from construction and loading up some play time items that I got to make today!!!!! I missed stamping and creating soooooo much. I do not know how I will survive when I go on my 3 week vacation next week....YIKES! All I can say I am happy to be driving to Florida this time because I will be packing up my stamp room! LOL! Well, maybe just a few things! Anyway here is my project for today! I made this special quarter folded card last year and so many of you enjoyed making it, I decided to do a new variation this year! I hope you enjoy seeing one of the secrets inside and will try making one for yourself when you check out the side bar. Have a great rest of the week, and thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Ace said...

I missed your last two posts so I am typing this here so you don't miss it;)

You are such a charitable, thoughtful, loving, kind-hearted, endlessly talented woman Miss Donna! You continue to inspire me through your beautiful cards/projects and your adorable musings. My heart has been breaking for Nie-- her last few posts have been particularly gut wrenching to read. I love the cards you made for her, and I am sure she will too. It seems (as of late) those little things bring such rays of sunshine to her otherwise pain filled days.

And a very big congratulations to your sweet nephew. Wow! I am so so happy when good things happen to such deserving people.

Much love and blessings to you!

Lisa Atha said...

Love this Donna, so pretty.

Lisa Atha

Shelia said...

Oh Donna, how pretty, and there you go with that "perfect" ribbon thing again. You need to stop in NC on your way to Florida

Rachael Knight said...

This is gorgeous Donna! I've just had a browse through your recent posts too, it's been a while since I visited your blog as I've been so busy over the holidays. I've been missing out!! I love your stamping space, what a great space for your Big Shot, I am going to have to create a station like that for when I get mine! Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to post a lovely comment, you are so sweet. Happy New Year!

Denise said...

WOW this is Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing.
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh this is gorgeous - it almost looks like a piece of romantic lingerie! I'm glad you found time to play - we miss you but are here for you always!
Enjoy your vacation!!!
xXx

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel