Thursday, December 10

Tri Fold Photo Card and bead challenge!



I made this card for the Cute Card Thursday challenge using beads from Stampin' Up! and also some beads that I made using shimmer paint. I love that shimmer!!!!! You can see that I used a texturz plate also. I first daubbed a white craft ink pad all over the plate and then laid my cardstock on top. I ran it through the Big Shot allowing the recessed areas of the texturz plate to show up darker than the area that I daubbed with craft ink. I really like that effect too! I made this card a tri fold card in order for it to hold a photo card for some friends of mine who would enjoy seeing my grandson, Colin. You can see a quick pictorial below of just how to do that. Have a great day and I'll see you soon! Enjoy~Donna
Pictorial:

to make a tri fold photo card take a piece of 8 1/2" x 11" card stock and score it in the middle horizontally and vertically as shown in the first picture. Remove the upper left corner of card stock. Fold the Right top down over the right bottom and then fold the left bottom over to the right bottom. Decorate as desired!

5 comments:

Carol Kugler said...

It's just GORGEOUS! I love the different type of fold!
Great job!

huggles,
Carol

Stephanie Rodgers said...

Love the way you got a tri-fold card from one sheet of cardstock!

Lisa Atha said...

Donna,

This is so fabulous! Love everything about it!

Hugs,

Lisa

Doris said...

I just LOVE everything about this card and can't wait to CASE it! I may even use this for one of my Mothers' classes. (Actually, since I'm teaching them to stamp, we should call the group "Stampin' Mamas!")

pbraun14@yahoo.com said...

i would love to know how you did the beads with shimmer paint....will you share?