Sunday, December 6

THANK YOU LeAnne!!!

I was out all day yesterday and just got my mail, and lo and behold there was a "box"!!!! It smelled soooooooo good even before I opened it and I couldn't wait to see what was inside.
LeAnne Pugliese sent me this beautiful card along with some awesome goodies of candles, candy and gift cards made from the Winter Post stamp set! I wanted to show the card because it was so nice to feel the work of another stamper. LeAnne has treated me to a bow idea that blew me away! I love what you did LeAnne, I will be copying, I mean CASEing your idea. You need to do a tutorial because I know a lot of gals who are bow challenged and would love this! It is really pretty. Come on back tomorrow for a funky Girlie Christmas Paper Cuts Card! See you then~Donna

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card!Lucky Donna! What a surprise to see a post when you said you would not be back until Monday. Well Donna, I got my ornament made, and I gave you your credit and linked my blog to yours! Have a great week, Sylvia

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Donna! Glad you liked it!
:D

JulieBeth said...

Yup..we need a tutorial..I'm one of the challenged ones! Beautiful card!

Debbie Pamment said...

hahaha - her idea blew you away - must be all those fans - LOL. Gorgeous card - apologies for my sense of humour!
xXx

Leonie said...

Debbie, you are funny! Donna you are lucky, LeAnne, you are very clever :)

Butternut Sage Designs said...

Leonie you... and all my visitor friends are very special! I appreciate all of your comments too. Thanks for stopping by to visit!~me