Wednesday, December 2

Stampin' Up! Punches Santa and Helpers!

Now, I am not completely up on sesame street characters but one "Mrs" Claus was compared to Beeker's wife. Maybe you guys know what I am talking about but, we should have had depends in class last night, I was sure I was going to lose someone to the belly giggles going on!!!!! Anyway, I am sure you have seen these precious boxes all over SCS and I too needed to make some. I got my inspiration from gbarron there! I hope these made you smile.~Donna
( reprinted from 2009 for inspiration)

10 comments:

Leonie said...

I sooo love these kinds of cards, they are just the cutest, I thought I was up with Sesame characters but no idead who Mrs Beeker is? Sounds like a fun night though!

Leigh said...

These are so cool. Love them.

Shelia said...

Now I'm going to have to google Ms. Beeker!These are way to cute. I can just hear the little ones giggle too. I'm sure the Depends would have been in order at my house too. That is so funny.

Linda Lou said...

I know who Beeker is. And yes, she's right! Those are simply adorable and I'm going to have to copy. Can't wait to make them! Love, love, love them ... and YOU!

Sue - 'TILLYMINT' said...

Donna these are so cute did you come up with this design?......... Truly amazing why don't I think that way!!!!!

Shelly Katzung said...

WOWSA!!! How ADORABLE!!! Love, it, Donna

Ace said...

These are great. My kids would LOVE these.

I hop on here and ooh and ahh over all the amazing things you make.

But the boxes you make...
be still my beating heart.

Now if I only had all the amazing tools and beautiful paper you use to make 'em with. You are one heck of a talent Miss Donna!

p.s. Thanks for your prayers for my little guy. Much love!

Debbie Pamment said...

These certainly put a smile on MY face - they are soooo cute! - Love the way you've done their eyes - gives them soo much personality! Sounds like a fun class!!!
xXx

viv said...

very cute donna...i see what you mean...great minds think alike!! lol

Davi said...

Those are just way too fun!! love them.