Thursday, December 10

Stampin' Up! and a THREE CORNER GIFT BOX


Shelli Gardner the CEO of Stampin' Up demonstrated this adorable triangle box at convention this year! I decided to make mine much larger from a 12"x 12" piece of cardstock to hold a large gift. When finished my box was 12" on the long side and 8" on each of the triangular sides; that is the bottom side that is visible in the photograph. I used left over Halloween paper from Cast A Spell along with the NEW wide striped Grosgrain ribbon for my box. I also used grommets in the back of the box to slide the ribbon in and made a coordinating flap to tie it all together. It is functional, but decorative at the same time. In this case I thought outside the box to make a gift presentation a bit on the unusual side! Hope you like it and will try something new today too! Enjoy~Donna
ps: sorry I do not have a tutorial for this because it was not my original idea.


4 comments:

Leonie said...

Oh, this is tricky!

Leigh said...

Wow, I love this Donna.

Shelia said...

Amazing, you cease to amaze me with your "thinking outside the box"

Norine said...

this is so pretty and just amazing love your work
Hugs
Norine