Friday, December 18

Some MORE INSPIRATION!!!!!

Inspiration comes from all sorts of glimmers. Today Cheryl (see this mornings post) inspired me with her use of traditional colors against a snowy white background and deep luxurious embossing. So I took the inspiration to make my most favorite Christmas project this year.... my
scallop corner box. I am so loving this color combo on it. It just screams festive don't you think? It is a great little box to put a last minute gift into that really pops up the WOW factor!!!!! Enjoy your weekend~Donna

5 comments:

Tina said...

Beautiful! I love this box and you're right, it's perfect for those last minute gifts.

Paula Barin said...

So pretty. What a lucky recipient.

Leigh said...

Oh wow, another stunning box.

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Donna - this is another stunner - that bow is to die for!!!! So sorry I've been MIA lately - but have just had a wonderful time checking out all the eye candy I've missed. You have long been one of my favourite bloggers with your style and creativity - and now your friendship is another thing to be thankful for - I love popping in to visit over a cup of coffee!!!
Take care and have a FANTASTIC week!
Lotsaluv

chercroppin said...

Way cool Donna...LOVE this box! I cannot tell you how much I LOVE that new embossing folder **hugs**

Once again, your use of that Old Olive is perfect! Love your snowflakes with the buttons and your gorgeous bow!