Friday, December 4

ORNAMENT SWEET TREAT CUP


Oh my goodness, it is so gorgeous here in NewEngland.
They say we won't see weather like this again until late spring... that is just so depressing. Well, maybe if you are a ski bunny it isn't but I am not! I took advantage of this fab weather and hung my Sweet Treat Cup Ornaments on my blue spruce tree for the photograph! My grandson and I made these today for his teacher at school. He has a crush :) and needed something from "stampin' " lol....I have had the sweet treat cups from Stampin' Up! for a while now just waiting for a project, and the moment presented itself finally!
For these I placed two cups together so you can see through the ornament! That way when it is hung on your tree the light will twinkle through it. I made a cute ornament template and was ready to create! I hope you all have a nice weekend ...I'll see you back here on Monday!~Donna

6 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

What a sweet idea - pardon the pun - LOL. And I had an aaaww moment when I read about your grandson and his "crush" - tfs that heartwarming moment!
xXx

Tina said...

Wow, this is fantastic! I bought the sweet treats along with the stamp set and I'm embarrassed to admit I haven't use it very much. I think I will have to try this, love the idea of using two treat cups so it stays clear!

Sylvia said...

This is great, Donna. I think I will try this too! Love the idea! Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend!

Shelia said...

Oh no, now I am going to have to go online, and find some of these cups. I had not seen them before today, and saw another one where someone used one to make a snow globe. Donna, I also love the teacher crush statement, having 5 boys, I remember those well. The ornament is fabulous, I love the colors, and there you go with your bows again. I think your grandson will most definitely win her heart with this one.

Jean McKenzie said...

Another gorgeous project Donna!! What more can I say!! Love it!!

Jamie Lane said...

This is adorable!