Thursday, December 31

A NEW YEAR, A NEW START

DO any of you feel like I do when a new year begins? I always want to start fresh on New Year's Day. That means cleaning up all the left overs from Christmas and packing them away until next December, cleaning my closet, and reorganizing my house. I usually make new file folders (did you see the ones I did last year?) and then I love to get my bills in order! I do a new address book, and finally I make a fun and creative organization project. Last year I did the desk ensemble, but this year I decided to make my own business cards. I was amazed to see just how easy and inexpensive this project was.
In this sample I used my brayer and post it notes to create white space and then I stamped my images. I used a piece of post it note just a tad smaller than the card and re inked my brayer to create the darker edge. I love how they came out, and will be proud to use them to show others how much fun Stampin' Up products are for everyday items! I hope you'll be inspired to make something fun too! Let me hear what you come up with and post a link to my comments section! Enjoy 2010........Happy New Year!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Happy New Year Donna!! Great little business cards and you are so good to get everything organised for a fresh start!!

Sylvia said...

Happy New Year Donna! May the world have peace and you prosperity!

Sue said...

Happy New Year Donna! Wishing you and yours good health and happiness for 2010!
Love your business cards - what a great idea. x

Shelia said...

All I want for New Years is for Donna to come to my house, and organize everything. She had better pack for about 2 months. *wink*

Leigh said...

All the very best for the new year Donna. You are certainly organised. Love those business cards.

LaurieF said...

Happy New Year Donna! Love the new business card you designed. Fantastic job!