Sunday, December 6

GLITZY DASHER PAPER CUTS!


Oh my isn't this just the BEST girlie Christmas card? Way different colors for Christmas but they just seemed to scream out to me when I got a grab name for a 14 year old this year. Of course I had to put her gift into one of my BOXES ! I know the recipient doesn't read my bog so, I can go ahead and show it to you first but shhhhhhh...it's a secret! You can see all the dimensions for this week's card over in Paper Cuts so Enjoy!~Donna
*as always you can visit my side bar to see any of my tutorials and templates area



9 comments:

JulieBeth said...

I am IN LOVE with the colors of this card..I just might have to play around with them tomorrow!
I wish I was the lucky recipient!

Debbie Pamment said...

Fun, funky and fabulously girly - gorgeous job - love the colour combo!
xXx

Leigh said...

Oh wow Donna, love the colours and the card is just fantastic for a girlie Christmas card.

Leonie said...

Another smashing creation, we have just finished both girls dance concerts, just 3 days left of school for the year then its holidays and I am hoping lots of craft time! I cant wait ot make one of those fabulous boxes! Sadly we do not have that special snowflake punch here yet but I am sure I can use substitute with something else!

Doris said...

WOW! What a knockout card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love what you did with Dasher.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE both projects and the colors are amazing! Just wonderful!

Stephanie Rodgers said...

Beautiful card & box. I just checked out your Paper Cuts to make the box (directions anywhere?), and I was blown away by ALL the projects there. Totally awesome, as always! Wish I had more time so I could make them all. Merry Christmas my friend--Stephanie Rodgers

www.alifeandartinprogress.blogspot.com said...

This is a gorgeous card!!!