Sunday, December 6

DID YOU EVER HAVE A LIGHTBULB MOMENT?

Hi everyone, I have a surprise for you!
I have to say I don't think I have ever talked about any project on my blog other than Stampin' Up! BUT I could not let this slip away without showing it to you. I have never seen anything so darned cute in my entire life! I really, really, really love these and am racking my brain to figure out HOW I can make it stampin' UP! related but that is for another time. RIGHT NOW I need you to go to my good friend Debbie Pamments blog and see the rest of these critters! WOW! Is all I can say.....how about you? Enjoy!~Donna





3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Aaaw - you have me blushing!!! I'm honoured you have put my non-SU globes on your blog! Thank you soo much for your sweet words too.
Lotsaluv lovely lady!
xXx

Karen said...

Isnt she one clever chook Donna? Debbie's a friend of mine and I am a big fan of her work! She never ceases to amaze me with what she comes up with! lol

Luv Karen
x

Annette said...

Aren't they just so cute, she is one talented lady, not forgetting yourself also, love your work too! Take CareX:)