Saturday, December 5

COLOR THROW DOWN CHALLENGE



I am always trying to do a challenge to keep me going in different directions. We all tend to have a "STYLE" and that is awesome but, sometimes it is really fun and yes CHALLENGING to do a challenge, because it takes you outside of your comfort zone. For me it has always been color. I am afraid of color and that is why my home is done in soft shades of green and cream. Over a year ago I began doing color challenges almost weekly starting with Kristina Werner the Vespucci of challenges. So, today I attempted to do the Color Throwdown Challenge and even though it had me in a fuss I did it! LOL. Why not try it for yourself? Enjoy~Donna

3 comments:

Annette said...

This is just beautiful, love the sparkly jumpers and snowflakes, take careX:)

LeAnne said...

Ooooooh, this makes my poor little attempt at using these skaters look pathetic! Such yummy colors to use with this set! LOVE it! You do the CTD colors proud!! Thanks for sharing this with us!

Leigh said...

I love this!! Just the right amount of colour and the embellishments lovely.